Friday, December 16, 2011

People: Jackie O

As you read the many stories in this blog, you will come across someone I call Jackie O. She is someone I work with who has absolutely exquisite taste in style and well ... life in general.

She just got married to a gorgeous Spanish guy and the two of them look like the cover of a magazine.  Always fun to design for someone who can really make your work look great.  Whenever I first start working with someone new, I typically ask them to explain what style they wear. I could tell from her love of Cartier style jewelry, that Jackie O is the best image that describes her --- classic, elegant styles that still work today.  My Jackie O friend is so put together with pencil skirts, scoop necks and her hair tucked up in a twist.  The only difference is that she is blond and blue eyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AntiquityTravelers on Etsy