Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Featured: Christine Kemp my 100th Follower

I have been blogging now since Christmas, so just 7 months. At 14,000 page views, 84 posts and 100+ follows ... I'm really starting to get the hang of this blogging thing. I have enjoyed meeting so many new people in the blogosphere, reading about their lives, seeing how they create, and well just getting a wonderful daily dose of encouragement.


Last week I hit my 100th follower, which is a milestone for me. And to celebrate, I thought I'd highlight the follower who clicked the button. Thank you Christine Kemp of Golden Lilly CraftsNow let me tell you a little about Christine. 


She writes a blog about her art journey from her home in Australia. She has been doing a course with Tamara Laporte from Willowing Arts Arts called Fabulous Faces. And the picture to the left is her recent piece. Isn't it amazing. I'd say those classes are paying off. Christine has many forms of art on her blog that she's been learning through online courses. I love that you can learn through the internet like this! She is learning to draw, paint, collage, art journal and letter. But Christine also likes to experiment with fabric, buttons and beads. Perhaps we can get her to join one of our beady blog hops!? What do you say Christine!

7 comments:

  1. Dear AT, Thanks so much for featuring me on your blog. It is such a humbling experience and I am so totally overwhelmed by your kind words. It's a terrific milestone to make 100 followers, well done and keep up the good work and TFS your delightful blog. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog! Happy 100 follower:D
    I am nr.107 on gfc and 7 on bloglovin. i will be happy if you follow back,
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog! Happy 100 follower:D
    I am nr.107 on gfc and 7 on bloglovin. i will be happy if you follow back,
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear friend, CONGRATULATIONS on the 100 followers and by many more!
     Always by your side, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your 100th follower! Lovely feature on Christine too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your milestone! Blogging is so fun. It probably took me 2 years to really get into a groove with it. It is such a fun place for us to journal and share with others!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you have a really interesting blog! Hope you visit mine!

    ReplyDelete

AntiquityTravelers on Etsy