Sunday, November 11, 2012

Holiday Windows :: Blog Hop

I am desperately behind on updating my Etsy shop, but this hop by Jewel School Friends will hopefully push me to get motivated! So instead of hearing me whine about it all ... let's take a look at some of the others who have been setting up for the holidays!


I recently joined a group called the Blogging Business Artisans (BBA for short). What a lovely, sweet group of Etsy shops and bloggers! Many of them have already started posting holiday items, and so I thought we'd do a little window shopping through a few of them.

Let's start with decorations for the holidays: 
Edi from Memories for Life Scrapebooks creates the cutest pieces from wood. I just did a special order with her that she custom cut for me. More on that at a later date, but here is one of my favorite ornaments for the holidays. She does dog bones and kitty heads for the pet lovers out there.

Heather from iHartFelt has the sweetest little softies that can also be used as tree ornaments. What a great idea, and she has an assortment of characters you can choose from. I love these little owls, but she also has cute little bees.

Look at these lollipop ornaments from Pruitt Creations that also come in a DIY kit! Linda has thought of everything. I was always looking for a good Saturday afternoon project for my kids when they were younger (now I have to tear them away from the computer. sigh). But they would have LOVED a project like this one.

How about wrapping up the gifts: 
Jamie Poppy Hill Creations has some great custom, printable holiday images that would be such a fun project to do with kids. I love her snowmen and Christmas trees. 

Nancy at NFallon Design Studio has a collection of beautiful gift tags and cards. AND as a bonus they are 50% off at the moment! 

Just a couple of sweet items for the little ones:
Look at this infant hat with a snowman on it from Splendid Little Stars. When my girls were little like this I used to just love all the little holiday outfits.

How about a bib from LeAnn over at Pasque Flowers. I can't count how many bibs I went through with my two! Especially my older one who was such a drooler. I could always use another bib, and especially one that could stand up to many washings!

Or something for Mom:
What about these angels to wear for the holidays from Sharla at the Beaded Tail. I like the little copper angels in this pair of earrings. 

Does this scarf not look like fuzzy wonderful-ness on a cold day! Judy over at JNOriginals has this posted AND on sale. I love holiday sales!

All the other bloggers promoting holiday windows:

Jewel School Friends (host)www.JewelSchoolFriends.com
Amazing Designs by Marlene http://amazingdesigns-marlene.blogspot.com
The Adventures of Belle West http://bellewest925.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for adding to the sharing in this thoughtful hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you (and your friends whose shops you promoted) a happy and successful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not ready for the holidays so I enjoyed seeing this collection of goodies from our teammates! Thank you for including my angel earrings too! We're very happy you're on our team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great holiday ideas. Happy holidays to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful window shopping experience. Hope you are well and back in business very soon. Continued success in the new year. Holiday Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a wonderful post! I love how you've told little stories about all the goodies you've found!
    I thank you as well for including my snowman hat!
    I'm happy you're on our team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard to pick one thing! But I really like those birds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the kind feature! What a great feature for the whole team!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Cynthia, such a wonderful presentation!
    Good luck updating your e-store (why is that the hardest part of all?!?) and with the upcoming holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope it all goes really well for you~you are always so generous in spreading the word about others.
    Those little owls are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mom used to dog sit for a young married couple that was in college and they had a little wirey haired dog named Harley.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing this sweet post!

    ReplyDelete

AntiquityTravelers on Etsy