Sunday, February 3, 2013

Featured Blog :: Moncy3

A few weeks back Claudia over at Moncy3 asked if I would consider being interviewed for her featured artist series. I was thrilled! 

I had learned about Claudia's blog because another bloggy friend of mine, Janice at Bikbik & Roro, had told me she had been interviewed. Claudia had done such a wonderful interview of Janice that I was very excited when she asked me.

So I'm doing a quick shout out to click over to her blog today and see the interview she did on me! Thanks Claudia! Isn't this a lovely picture of her and her family from this Christmas.

6 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Great interview! I just stopped by and commented :)

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

Okay, will head on over there....

And yes, that is indeed a lovely picture of her and her family!

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love Claudia's interviews. I will be heading right over!

Magic Love Crow said...

Great picture! I am going over to read the interview ;o)

Caron Michelle said...

Thanks for sharing - it was a lovely interview!

snigdha G said...

Nice blog! Thanks for sharing the post! Get the Best Online Bus Tickets Reservation Services in all over India in one step with Ticketgoose. TicketGoose is not only providing the Online Ticket Booking Services, it is providing services like what are the places to visit in each and every state. We had Travel agents to contact in each area for all states.

AntiquityTravelers on Etsy