Sunday, February 3, 2013

Featured Blog :: Moncy3

A few weeks back Claudia over at Moncy3 asked if I would consider being interviewed for her featured artist series. I was thrilled! 

I had learned about Claudia's blog because another bloggy friend of mine, Janice at Bikbik & Roro, had told me she had been interviewed. Claudia had done such a wonderful interview of Janice that I was very excited when she asked me.

So I'm doing a quick shout out to click over to her blog today and see the interview she did on me! Thanks Claudia! Isn't this a lovely picture of her and her family from this Christmas.

5 comments:

  1. Great interview! I just stopped by and commented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, will head on over there....

    And yes, that is indeed a lovely picture of her and her family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Claudia's interviews. I will be heading right over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture! I am going over to read the interview ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing - it was a lovely interview!

    ReplyDelete

AntiquityTravelers on Etsy