Friday, June 26, 2015

CC7A :: Soft Summer Hues

This month's CC7A challenge is hosted by Sally Russick and is inspired by these beautiful soft summer hues.

I confess that I had originally designed my cabochon #3 as my piece for this month, but I ended up posted it early. Truth be told, I posted it and then remembered several days later that I meant to reveal it for this hop. It was too late to switch it around! That is exactly how distracted I've been lately. 

Ah well, I did have a plan B. I had also made a sweet pair of earrings in the color pallet using a beautiful pair of headpins by Genea that I could not resist buying. I love the celery green color mixed with earthy colors. It just feels like summer to me. I really love her headpins, and all those silvery additions to the beads were perfect for me to add just a touch silver fringe to bring it out.

Be sure to check out everyone else's creations this month: Alicia, Christine, Therese, Sally, and Monique.

27 comments:

Duni said...

The earrings are so delicate and pretty! Love them!

Linda Younkman said...

Gorgeous earrings. The silver fringe is a great addition.

Maryanne said...

Love your earrings! The colors are fantastic! I love celery green for summer, it's such a cool color. The fringe is perfect, adds a little swing to them!

JoJo said...

Those earrings are gorgeous!

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Awesome design, Cynthia! I love those artisan headpins, too, but I'm always at a loss how to incorporate them :)

KJ said...

Ohhhhh... those turned out beautifully. They also look comfortable to wear.

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

Beautiful! I love the addition of the silver "fringe"....and the dark wire (it is wire, right?) is a perfect contrast with those colors!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Plan B is wonderful! I love that celery green tone. The silvery fringe is really sweet.

Therese's Treasures said...

Beautiful earring Cynthia! They are a perfect pair to wear with a cool summer outfit.
Therese

BeadedTail said...

Such a pretty color and lovely earrings!

Veralynne Malone said...

Very nice. I love the beads and their colors!

Alicia said...

You already know I love them :) Love their colours (I have a few beads in exact same palette from her, I actually opened the box and thought "hey, they'll work or this month's reveal!"... wouldn't that have been funny? Gorgeous design and very summer-like!

Caron Michelle said...

Awwww - these are gorgeous!

Sally Russick said...

Feels like summer to me too! They are beautiful!!

BluMoon said...

Love the green of your beautiful earrings!
Jackie

Claudia Aguilar said...

Your earrings are so pretty! jaja my husband always has a plan B!

pasqueflower said...

SO pretty!!!

Becky Pancake said...

Hi Cynthia. I like your cabochon #3 necklace but I really like the plan B earrings. The movement of the fringe makes them special and The color is perfect.

Sarah Beth said...

Love the earrings and the silver fringe just sets them off!

Christine Altmiller said...

Cab #3 and Plan B are both gorgeous!!!
I dig your style ;-)

Dainté said...

wow love the earrings ! super cute <3

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful earrings!!!
Have a good week, dear friend!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Marcela Gmd said...

I love your tribute to all the hats through the ages!!! a year ago I opened a hat shop and realmenta every day that passes I like more!!!
Thank you so much for your comment!!!:)))

kimmykats said...

I love the earrings! I need to make myself some...having been wearing too much...silpada....yikes....love love the colors!

Magic Love Crow said...

Really, really pretty! Love the colour!

Amy S. said...

These earrings are truly delightful!

Natashalh said...

Fun earrings! I can easily imagine my mom wearing them.

AntiquityTravelers on Etsy