Friday, June 26, 2015

CC7A :: Soft Summer Hues

This month's CC7A challenge is hosted by Sally Russick and is inspired by these beautiful soft summer hues.

I confess that I had originally designed my cabochon #3 as my piece for this month, but I ended up posted it early. Truth be told, I posted it and then remembered several days later that I meant to reveal it for this hop. It was too late to switch it around! That is exactly how distracted I've been lately. 

Ah well, I did have a plan B. I had also made a sweet pair of earrings in the color pallet using a beautiful pair of headpins by Genea that I could not resist buying. I love the celery green color mixed with earthy colors. It just feels like summer to me. I really love her headpins, and all those silvery additions to the beads were perfect for me to add just a touch silver fringe to bring it out.

Be sure to check out everyone else's creations this month: Alicia, Christine, Therese, Sally, and Monique.

27 comments:

  1. The earrings are so delicate and pretty! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous earrings. The silver fringe is a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your earrings! The colors are fantastic! I love celery green for summer, it's such a cool color. The fringe is perfect, adds a little swing to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those earrings are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome design, Cynthia! I love those artisan headpins, too, but I'm always at a loss how to incorporate them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh... those turned out beautifully. They also look comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the addition of the silver "fringe"....and the dark wire (it is wire, right?) is a perfect contrast with those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plan B is wonderful! I love that celery green tone. The silvery fringe is really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful earring Cynthia! They are a perfect pair to wear with a cool summer outfit.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty color and lovely earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice. I love the beads and their colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You already know I love them :) Love their colours (I have a few beads in exact same palette from her, I actually opened the box and thought "hey, they'll work or this month's reveal!"... wouldn't that have been funny? Gorgeous design and very summer-like!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Feels like summer to me too! They are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the green of your beautiful earrings!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your earrings are so pretty! jaja my husband always has a plan B!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Cynthia. I like your cabochon #3 necklace but I really like the plan B earrings. The movement of the fringe makes them special and The color is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the earrings and the silver fringe just sets them off!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cab #3 and Plan B are both gorgeous!!!
    I dig your style ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow love the earrings ! super cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful earrings!!!
    Have a good week, dear friend!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your tribute to all the hats through the ages!!! a year ago I opened a hat shop and realmenta every day that passes I like more!!!
    Thank you so much for your comment!!!:)))

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the earrings! I need to make myself some...having been wearing too much...silpada....yikes....love love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really, really pretty! Love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These earrings are truly delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fun earrings! I can easily imagine my mom wearing them.

    ReplyDelete

AntiquityTravelers on Etsy